Today, Jen, presented to the students about what makes a great school. The message was, WE need to work together. At recess, some of the girls “Worked Together” to make a rainbow lake. They asked that I take a photo and put it on the computer. Here it is. Happy Wednesday!
Today we had a fun day in kindergarten celebrating Dr. Seuss’s birthday! I have attached a few photos. Happy Reading!
Dear Families, Last week the students went to an assembly for the Valley View science fair. It is not required, but if your child would like to do a science fair project I need to know by Wednesday, March 5th. They may do one by themselves or with a buddy. The science fair projects will be due on March 23rd. Again, please let me know via email if your child is going to participate. Thank you
Today I spent the day in a technology training. It was very well done and I learned so much. I have added a link to a new page I created. The links I have included on the page are meant to enrich your child’s learning. I hope you will take the time to explore the page and have fun learning.
Click HERE to enter Mrs. Wenstrand’s Computer Lab
There are lots of things happening at the View. Please read below and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you have a great rest of the week!
- There is no school this Friday It is a district staff developement day. Enjoy your 3 day weekend.
- I will be at a technology training tomorrow. If you need me for any reason I am in the computer lab. I have left detailed sub plans.
- This Wednesday I will be sending home Unit 7 sight words. Keep up the great work!
- I appreciate everyone who has come to school to check out books for their child. If you are unable to get to school please let me know. I will arrange to have books sent home.
- We will be going to a Kick Off Assembly for the science fair on Wednesday. All students are welcome to participate. There will be more information to follow.
Our class had a wonderful Valentine’s Day. The students participated in fun, academic activities. I was so impressed with the creative snacks. I have attached a slideshow with a few highlights of our day. Enjoy!
Congratulations to Cole, Charlotte and Jerry for becoming Good Listeners! Keep up the great reading!
Hello Families, I wanted to let you know that I will be in Treasures, language arts, training tomorrow. The class will have a substitute from 9:15 -11:30. Thank you, Mrs. Wenstrand